
Have you ever heard of Build-a-bear? Well, if you know a child or have been to the mall, chances are you know what I am talking about. It is a place where you can buy over priced stuffed animals, clothes, and accessories. (i love the place) Who needs a new stuffed animal when you have a new baby brother...

I have always wanted a little red-head running around, but not swimming under the sea...hello, little mermaid. :) Good thing his dad never reads this blog or we would be in big trouble.
Now, that is a little bit better. Who doesn't want to be a Buzz Light Year....

Camper # 2's favorite sport to play, basketball. Yes, a little snug, but oh so cute. Notice the purple sweatband. I think he could have been in that movie...Dodge ball, with this outfit. Poor baby. Camper #4 has had enough!!!! (I am pretty sure it was the sweatband that made him cry...)

His sister and 2 brothers thought this was so funny. I can't wait to see what they dress him in, for Halloween this year. He is such a good sport!!!!! Welcome to the family, little guy. Are you sure you are ready for this? Good Luck!!!!
6 comments:
You and your kids are CRAZY!!! LOL!! I love it!!!
p.s. Michael (your brother) says that he doesn't believe that your kids did it, he thinks you and Michael (your husband) egged them all on ;-)
i agree with momzoo's comments...this looks like Mike and Kristi work!
LOL! I'm cracking up over here!
Awesome :).
Love it! That is hilarious. Those pictures are going to be great blackmail someday...but he looks great is all of the outfits so he should be proud.
Post a Comment