Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Fun!!!

Camper #3 is so silly. He keeps us laughing. He has been doing great so far with our new addition to the family. But I don't think he is excited to start Pre-K.Well....who doesn't like to fall asleep with a new baby in your arms. (one week old)
Thank you, Aunt Nancy, for this wonderful gift. Camper #4 loves it, and so does mommy. (2 weeks old)

Blessing day with Grandma and Grandpa from Utah.


We have had a few visits from the tooth-fairy, this summer. ( 3 weeks old)


Just a fun picture of the kids and family that visited over the summer.


My very beautiful and talented niece. Love you girl.


You can't always be good.


Our family trip to the zoo. (almost 4 weeks old)


Trip to Ripley's Believe it or Not!


I can't believe that Camper #4 is smiling at 6 weeks old. I finally got a happy baby.


North Carolina river. Not sandy like a beach, just muddy.


North Carolina Mountians.


Can't believe that I found this here in the south. I didn't even have to special order it. It is a hamy down from a southern cousin, who has never been to the U. (8 weeks old)


I took these pictures yesterday. Notice the yellow blanket that Momzoo made. Thank you. Camper #4 is getting so big. We love him!!!


BIG EYES!!!


I am still trying to figure this blog stuff out. I wanted this part at the begining of this entry...but it didn't end up that way. So you get to read it at the end.




I got my very first laptop for Christmas. My husband, loves to spoil me, when he can. It took me four months to get it out of the box, and one month to push the "on" button. I am finally getting around to downloading the software that allows me to download pictures from my camera. So, I now have pictures on my laptop. I am an excited blogger because of this!!!






A couple of months have passed since my last blog. I thought it would be fun to update you with some pictures. Here are some things that have happened in the last few months.





  • My parents came to meet the new camper and see their other grandkids. They stayed for a couple of weeks. We really enjoyed their stay. My dad showed me how to cook liver and I am proud to say...I have cooked it since then!!! (yes, liver...for health reasons....IRON!!!) We love you, Grandma and Grandpa, from Utah.


  • After my parents left, we had a very special visitor, from California. My niece, who I can't believe is 18, this month. Lauriann was a wonderful house guest. We got to go take pictures of Savannah together. She visited the beach, and the Florida Zoo. (Her last trip to a zoo, was in Utah when Mike and I took her, before we were even married. She never remembered the event, so we dug out the old pictures. It was awesome.) But I think the best thing she loved, was the weather. She loved, the heat, the humidity, and the afternoon thunderstorms. She loved it here and hopefully will come back soon.


  • Mike took a couple days off, and we headed for the mountians of North Carolina. I LOVED THIS!!!! We played in the river, roasted marshmellows by the fire,visited Gatlinburg's http://www.gatlinburg.com/default.asp Ripley's Believe It or Not, and enjoyed the cool mornings. It was a great family trip. Looking forward to doing it again next year.


This just about covers our exciting summer of 2011. The kids also spent some time swimming. We live close to the beach, but we enjoy going to the pool. Hope all of you have had a great summer too.


4 comments:

Mike K said...

You kids are getting so big... I lvoe the new addition. Miss you guys..

K2 said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted! Your kids are getting so big and that Camper #4 couldn't be cuter! I miss you guys so much. Come to MO soon!

Lisa Brown said...

What a great summer! And how wonderful that your parents made it out to visit.

James Boley said...

I love those photos of your newborn! My kids were totally laughing at them. THanks for sharing!