Monday, October 11, 2010

LOCKS OF LOVE!!!!!

Camper #1 decided that she wanted to do something nice for someone else. She donated her hair to Locks of Love. Saturday was the big day. She was very excited to cut her hair, so other children could use it. We just love her new haircut. So, what do you think...

For more information about Locks of Love, go to http://www.locksoflove.org/

5 comments:

K2 said...

I LOVE IT! Cassidy what a wonderful thing to do! And you look so cute with your new haircut! You guys are too awesome. I miss you!

Mike K said...

Yeah for Camper #1....

Carlia said...

cute cute cute! i miss my kristi burns haircuts. i am growing my hair out to donate to locks of love also...one of my friends in Alaska inspired me. Such a great cause...good for you Camper #1!!!

Lisa Brown said...

Where are you when I need a haircut? He he! I love her cut - super cute! And I can't believe how long her hair had gotten - it has been too long since I have seen you guys!

Scott and Marie Saxon said...

And Sassidy was born!