Monday, May 24, 2010

WHAT!!!!

It was hard to hear what my 3 year old told me today. This is what happened. I had him on the ground to change his diaper. When I got finished, I start kissing him and hugging him. Just giving him big old loves. I say, "I Love You, I love you, I love you. Now, who do you love?" His answer.....
"MADDIE"

I know that she is so very cute. I know that she has the same birthday as you. I know that you are in Nursery together. I know that she gets along with everyone. I know that you sometimes play together... but come on. I am your mommy and you are only three. Yes, only three. So give me some Sugar!!!



2 comments:

Amie said...

Love that Kristi! And if it makes you feel better, Maddie sells me out sometimes too. The finicky affections of little people.

Lisa Brown said...

That is much too young to replace you with another woman :).