I know it has been a long time since my last post, but what can I say.........
Camper #3 has done away with the pacifier.
Camper #3 has done away with the pacifier.
Hubby and I, got away for an evening. This is what we found when we came home. There are 6 bodies in this bed.
Camper #2, had a Royal Ball, at school. He wanted to be a Royal Jester, of all things. That is his cute cousin, sitting next to him.
Camper #1, went to school as one of her favorite characters in a book.... she had a lot of fun dressing up and getting her hair done. She actually let me curl and style it.
It is the month of March, and it has been perfect weather for flying kites.The kids are getting pretty good at running down the street, to get their kites off the ground.
Camper #2 had "dress up like an alien day", at school. He put together his own outfit.
So, that is what has been happening, here at CampRunAMuck.
3 comments:
Lalayna loves Fancy Nancy too! I'm telling you, we have got to get our kids together before they aren't kids anymore.
Sis, your family is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love the pics of Cassidy as Fancy Nancy :). And fun to see you posting again.
Post a Comment