This is our boy, who we love very much.

We have loved his chubby checks, since day one.

His eyes just seem to get bigger as he gets older.
(One Years Old)

His face is always dirty.
(Two Years Old)

He has a kind and gentle heart.
(Three Years Old)

He is growing up, way to fast.
(Four Years Old)

Alright..... yes, he is a mommas boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHEWIE!
6 comments:
He is such a cute little guy! I love his nickname! Happy Birthday numero dos!
That is the most adorable baby picture!!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was great. Love the pictures.
I love the pictures you just posted! I'm enjoying reading your blog; it's highly entertaining in a cheerful kind of way.
Matthew's two-year-old picture looks just like Mike. Maybe it's because of the mess all over his face. Have you ever seen Mike's baby pics? ;o)
When did Matthew get to be 4?!? I'm like...a year behind at least!
Seriously. I need to go find out what happened to the last year of my life.
What a little pumpkin!!!!
Post a Comment