This was a fun birthday for him this year. He is actually old enough to know what a birthday is. So, he was so excited about his birthday this year. He wanted to have an Elmo Party...at...wait for it....Chucky Cheese. We love our children, right! Their happiness is our happiness, so that is what we did. Chucky Cheese, here we come. But first, we needed to....
Wrap the presents. He was happy to see Elmo on his presents.
Time to take a nap. You need all your energy to run around and use up all your tokens. He insisted on napping with his presents. (Which are in the bag.)
After picking up the other Campers from school, we headed into town. A party, isn't a party without balloons....and an over priced Elmo hat. But he looked so cute in it. Had to get it.
All he talked about, months before his birthday, were these Elmo cupcakes. He saw them at the store and knew that this is what he wanted for his birthday celebration.
13 years ago
6 comments:
I miss you guys.... I wish we all lived closer.
I could just squish those cheeks! I can't believe he is three. He sure is cute. Thanks for sharing your photos.
So, I'm a dork...you didn't put his age, just that he is camper 3. So, in my mind, I translated that to 3 years old. =)
Way to go, campdirectrix! We were delighted and so well pleased. How do you restrain youself from hugging him so tight he pops? Keep up the Blog. It's first clas sand the photos are like a pro's.
Love ya little one!
Thanks ya all for reading our blog. Love you all. Sometimes, if we squeeze him hard enough, he pooters. Tee Hee.
How is he already that old?? What a fun party, and his frostingless cuplake is exactly what Derek does - every time :).
Post a Comment