
Can you believe it?
Snow in Savannah, in February. The kids were so excited. And it was enough snow, to build a snowman. Isn't it cute? Some of you may think that this snowman, is more grass than snow. I say, this is Savannah, not Utah! It was still pretty amazing that we got any snow at all!

Just a few weeks ago, Camper #2 had a baseball practice. Well, Camper #1 decided to show off her "monkey" skills. She was playing on the "monkey bars" and broke her wrist. After a trip to the emergency room, and a trip to the Orthopedic referral....she got a
pretty hot pink cast on her left arm. About 6 days later, she gets home from school, and I hear a
THUD. "What was that," I asked. And as I go to investigate....there lays her
pretty hot pink cast, on the floor. Back to the doctor we go, to get more x-rays and a new cast.

Yes, this is the second cast. Yes, it may look boring and white.... but....it is a
GLOW IN THE DARK cast. Oh, my. Always an adventure at campurnamuck.
1 comment:
that's hilarious! guess what....we are moving to Kentucky and then to Ft. Benning, GA...maybe we will get to see you in this lifetime again! :)
Post a Comment