Camper #1 and Camper #2 are so excited to be playing SOCCER!!!! Camper #3, not so much. When games first started, he had to be strapped in his stroller. Why, you ask..... well.....he would run out in the middle of the soccer game. Don't worry little camper #3, you will have your turn.... one day. Last game I took snacks, so he was busy eating and not running. He went the whole game without having to be strapped in. Yippee!!!
We rush home from school, do homework, and then get ready for soccer games, twice a week. Camper #1 and Camper #2, are enjoying being on the same soccer team. It has been a great experience for all of us. As you scroll down and look at the pictures, notice the facial expressions of the soccer players. GO TEAM!!!!
It was a lot of fun taking these pictures. Hope you enjoy them.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! How cute are they! I love #1's pink shin guards! I only have 2 playing this season, but I love watching them. Kids are so much fun!
So much fun! I used to have to strap Derek in too - I know you are so surprised at that one - he he! Looks like a blast! (And Fall soccer in Savannah is so much better than spring - less sand gnats.) Miss you!
Post a Comment