Who survived the First Day of School?
We all did, thank heavens!
Camper #2 and his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Crutchley.
Camper #3 is ready to go.
Camper #1 is ready to go.
OK, let's be truthful. I DON'T POST AND BLOG AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE!!! I guess I have my reasons. So, the pictures in this post are not in the order, that I would like. I couldn't fix it, and I did not want to download all the pictures again in the right order. So I am going to have to deal with it.
ANYWAY..... Just a little Blog Venting.
So, our campers had a great, first day of school and they are both excited to go back tomorrow. They were very excited to tell me, that they didn't have any homework. We are all looking forward to this school year. I am sure that there will be more pictures and stories through out the school year.... so stay tuned.
Oh, and I think camper #3 did miss his fellow campers, today. He would keep asking me where his brother and sister were. I would tell him, "at school." His reply..."OK."
1 comment:
Yea!! YOu posted! Good to know that you alive :). And I totally understand your frustration with posting pics on blogger - that is why I will never leave my typepad blog. I miss you!! When can you visit? He he!
Post a Comment