Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So Sorry....

I have had a hard time getting to the computer, to work on this Blog. I apologize. I know that some people have been waiting patiently for an update. I have just been busy. I have a growing passion for books...so I have been reading whenever I get a free second.

Things that we have been doing since Halloween.


  • Kids sick for about a week. The sickness went from family member, to family member. It took about 2 weeks to get back into the swing of things.


  • We went to Oatland Island for a Sugar Grinding Festival. It was a lot of fun. The kids rode ponies and did some crafts. Then we walked, walked, and walked, looking at all the animals on Oatland Island. The kids had a lot of fun and so did the adults.



SUGAR CANE!!!

Grinding of the Sugar Cane. Yes, they even used a horse.



We had a great adventure!!!




  • Camper #3 no longer in a crib. Still working on it. He likes to rome at night.



  • Thanksgiving. Dinner with the family. What more needs to be said.

Cute Cousins, Forever!!!



3 comments:

Mike K said...

Miss Ya... I am glad to hear that you had a good T-Day.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

K2 said...

So glad that you updated your blog! I miss you! Come and see us. Loves!

Lisa Brown said...

Cute pics of the kids! I love the one of Joshua in his bed - that is so what Derek still does, which means we have a rolling guard on his twin bed to keep him from falling on the ground :).