Monday, December 8, 2008

Sign for me

Studies show that Sign Language is a great way for younger children to communicate. Especially when they can't talk yet. So, we have taught Camper #3 some Sign Language. It is also suppose to help with less frustration and crying.....which hasn't happened yet. Anyway, he has his own version of some of the words. For example... Camper #2 and Camper #1 is showing us how to sign FOOD.





Pretty Easy, right!!! Now let us see how Camper #3 signs FOOD.





Yes, Grandma....... his finger is up his nose!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I love that you teach him baby signs. I tried to do that with both my kids, but Kevin wasn't into it, and so they only ended up with about 4 signs they would do.

K2 said...

SOOOO cute. I just love those kids.

Carlia said...

your kids have the most beautiful eyes...just thought i'd let you know that! tootles.