I know that Halloween is right around the corner. We will be buying loads of candy, to give to other peoples children. Then, we will be chasing our own kids all over the house, because of all the sugar consumption. Oh, the joys of Halloween.
As, you can see.....we like to dress up, even if it isn't Halloween.
Camper #1 is our Beautiful Bride. Camper #2 is our dark knight, AKA, Batman. And, Camper #3 is our little Pirate.
I loved dressing up as a kid and playing in our homemade Tepee. I remember a couple of our favorite things to role play or act out, was... Star Wars.... and.... Dukes of Hazard.
Oh, wouldn't it be fun to be young again.
5 comments:
They are just so darn cute. LOVE THEM!!!
Hey, Kristi! I just found your blog on Lia's. Cute kiddies!
Kristi,
How fun to see your kids!!! They are so cute!!!! Was so great to see you!
MEl Kief
AND where is your costume, Kristi? You're never to old for halloween. Thanks again for the swing and other baby stuff. I just arrived at my parents house and one whole suitcase was already used for the baby.
Ha, ha. I remember ALL of those activities. I remember vividly the Tee-pee. What a riot! Do you remember that I was always Leaha and you were Luke? And then we all pretended we were Daisy Duke with our shirts tucked in and tied LOL. We had good times didn't we???? Thanks for bringing back some memories for me :)
Post a Comment