Let me explain. Camper #2 and cousin are in the same class at school. Cousin is like the little "Energizer Bunny", that keeps going and going and going. Then, she will just crash and burn. Falling asleep, when she is totally exhausted.
For example. As cousin plays at our house, she sits at our table waiting for dinner. I am mid-way into preparing this dinner, so I tell her it will be a little while. She just sits there and waits, anyway. When it becomes too quiet in the kitchen, I look to see if cousin is still sitting there. Yes, but this is what I find. 
So.......I laugh when my son says, it is funny to find cousin.....curled up, asleep, in a corner of their Pre-K room. By the way, during the first week of school she didn't wake up from nap one day and slept through playground time.
1 comment:
That is the cutest picture of Ryan sleeping! And that totally reminds me of how Lily was before her sleep apnea was corrected.
Post a Comment